The « Green Value In Use » group is an informal Task Group gathering:
– Jean Carassus, Professor and Director of « Real Estate, Building and Energy » Executive Master, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech,
– David Ernest, Director of Innovation, VINCI Facilities,
– Franck Hovorka, Project Manager, Sustainable Developpement Departement, Caisse des Dépôts
– Lionel Pancrazio, Senior Advisor of LB-P Asset Management.
Jean-François Le Teno, Gilles Bouteloup, former Heads for Sustainable Development of AXA Real Estate, Adrien Bullier, former responsable for Sustainable Development of French Railways Real Estate (Immobilière des Chemins de Fer), now Project Officer of Intelligent Energy Europe Programme and Thomas Sanchez, Sustainable Development Department, Caisse des Dépôts are former members of the group, .
The Task Group aim is to promote the notion of Green Value of Real Estate.
The Task Group highlights :
– The link between Energy, Environment and Health Indicators and Property Green Value,
– Three dimensions of Green Value: the Environmental Quality of the building, an Energy Performance Contract between the owner or tenant and the facilities manager, a Green Lease between the owner and the user.
The Task Group made a first presentation of its work, « Turning the generic concept of Green Value into action », during the Annual Conference of Sustainable Building Alliance (SB Alliance) on the 5th of November 2009 in Paris.
The Task Group presented a paper entitled Assessing Green Value: A Key to Investment in Sustainable Buildings at European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy Summer Study, at Giens (French Riviera) in June 2011.
More recent papers have been published in French.